A RIPE Meeting takes place over multiple days, bringing together Internet service providers, network operators and other interested parties from around the world to:
- Participate in discussions about the policies and procedures used by the RIPE NCC to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Share experiences, latest developments and best common practices
- Develop their network of peers in the Internet community
- Network during breaks and socials
Each meeting consists of plenary presentations, working group sessions and Birds of a Feather discussions (BoFs).
RIPE Meetings are open to everyone. They bring together people from different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and genders. The RIPE community is unique and prides itself on providing a safe, supportive and respectful environment.
Is it your first RIPE Meeting?
Hear from RIPE Chair Mirjam Kühne about the event, the topics you can discuss there, and get some tips on where to start before your first RIPE Meeting.