We would like to offer you a safe RIPE Meeting environment, taking into account local COVID-19 measures. Please keep checking this page for COVID-19 related information, as the measures applied can change.
As of 11 March 2023, the advice on testing for coronavirus infections and isolating after a positive test will no longer apply. So, if you have COVID-19 symptoms, you are no longer obliged to do a test.
When entering the Netherlands, there are no longer any coronavirus-related entry requirements such as a negative PCR test, a rapid antigen test, proof of recovery from the disease or a vaccination certificate. Please keep in mind your onward destination after the RIPE Meeting, as requirements in other countries might vary.
We strongly recommend that you check the travel information published by the relevant authorities for the latest COVID-19 updates before travelling to and attending RIPE 86.
Onsite COVID-19 Measures
We strongly suggest you are fully vaccinated, recovered or tested negative before attending RIPE 86. In order to ensure a safe meeting environment, we have the following measures in place:
- Lateral flow self-tests are available at the registration desk.
- You can pick up face masks from the registration desk.
- Use a colour-coded sticker to show your social distancing preference. Please respect the space and preferences of your fellow attendees.
- Seating arrangements specifically keeping in mind social distancing are available at the back of the meeting rooms.
What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 during the event
Although COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we would like to help limit the spread of respiratory viruses. In the unfortunate case that you test positive for COVID-19 during RIPE 86:
- Please do not enter the RIPE 86 event area.
- Please inform your hotel.
- Please inform the RIPE 86 Organisation Team. We will keep your information confidential and only use it to inform other onsite attendees without revealing your identity. Revealing this information is not obligatory but will help minimise the spread of the virus, and help us have a safe meeting. We will only keep your personal data for one week after receiving the report.